Future Trips & Events
NEW TRIP* Friday 6th November.
Only a few spaces left.
Bonaire Shopping Centre or Valencia
A day trip to Aldaia near Valencia to visit the Bonaire Shopping Centre. There are more than 120 shops and 30 restaurants. Also, there is an outlet store across the road. The coach will continue into Valencia for those who are not interested in shopping.
Cost 20 euros per person.
Full payment is required at today's meeting. If you are not able to attend, please contact us as soon as possible to arrange payment.
The coach will leave Albir Car Park at 9 am
Due to present circumstances, namely Covid-19, we will have to introduce some new procedures:
(1) Temperatures will be checked before getting onto the coach, so only the front entrance of the coach will be used in Albir.
(2) Masks must always be worn on the coach.
(3) At the time of writing social distancing is not required on coaches. However, we would prefer to have some social distancing to protect members. Once we know how many are attending, we will arrange the coach to maximise social distancing.
(4) Please contact us if you develop any Covid-19 symptoms after booking. If you develop any symptoms on the day, please contact us before 08:45.
(5) As always, seats near the front of the coach will be reserved for those who are less mobile.
Margaret and Malcolm have considered carefully whether to run a trip during Covid-19. Procedures have been introduced to try to reduce any risks as much as possible. We hope you will all comply willingly.
Register now if you are interested in going on this trip.